Best Tips For Online Dating Profile Photos. When it comes to online dating your profile pic can make or break your chances with someone. When you put up a online dating profile pic remember that your picture is going to be placed among thousands of other profile pictures. Meaning you have a second before someone either decides to give you a wink, or passes on to someone else. In the online dating world your pictures is your first impression.
Many people especially men seem to forget that factor, and if you just so happen to have a online dating profile and you aren’t getting many hits chances are it’s your pictures fault. So what are you doing wrong and how can you fix the problem? Look below for the best tips for taking online photos. Maybe it’s time for a new photo opt?
- Always choose a photo that shows you smiling ( this helps people to see how friendly you are and everyone likes a friendly person. If you’re smiling you seem more approachable and easier to talk to).
- Chose well lighted photos ( Nobody likes a dark picture where you can really see what the person looks like).
- Choose a photos where others can clearly see your face ( Make sure your photos shows you full facial features so that others get a good idea of how you look in person)
- Never use outdated pictures. ( Make sure that your photos clearly show what you look like currently)
- Never use photos of you drinking with your friends or using a bong ( let’s face it most women are going to be turned off by these bad habits)
- Stay away from cut out photos ( if you have a photo of you hanging out with your best friend crop the photo on your computer. Photos with scratch outs and cut off heads just don’t look attractive in the online dating world.
Meet awesome people to date from all over the world. Text +254717176613. Telegram http://t.me/SweetHookUps254